ARDEX E 25™
ARDEX E 25™ improves the modulus of elasticity and the cohesive and flexural strengths of ARDEX K 15® Premium Self-Leveling Underlayment and ARDEX K 520™ Self-Leveling Concrete Topping.
- Specially designed additive for ARDEX K 15 and ARDEX K 520
- Improves the elasticity and flexural strength
- Part of the ARDEX K 15 and ARDEX E 25 Underlayment Systems
- Over cutback and other adhesive residues, over metal, and the mesh-reinforced wood subfloor system
- Use with ARDEX K 520 for high stress areas subject to forklift traffic
ARDEX P 51™
ARDEX P 51™ is a solvent-free primer for the installation of ARDEX underlayments and toppings over absorbent concrete.
- For absorbent concrete, wood*, gypsum* and non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete*
- Concentrated primer – dilutes with water
- Seals the substrate
- For bonding ARDEX underlayments and toppings to appropriate substrates
- For interior use only
*For specialized applications and with select underlayments, ARDEX P 51 also can be used for priming wood, gypsum and non-water soluble adhesive residue over concrete.
ARDEX P 82™
A high-strength, solvent-free primer for the installation of ARDEX underlayments over smooth, non-absorbent substrates, such as ceramic, quarry and porcelain tile, terrazzo and metal decking, as well as wood subfloors and non-water-soluble adhesive residues on concrete.
- For the installation of ARDEX underlayments over non-porous, wood and metal substrates and adhesive residue on concrete
- Waterborne, two-component primer
- Use for interior applications only
SIKA® LEVEL-01 PRIMER PLUS
Sika® Level-01 Primer Plus is a one-part, water-dispersed and solvent-free, acrylic-based solution used to prime and seal floor surfaces prior to the application of Sika® Level products.
Where to Use: Use as a primer for absorbent substrates including concrete and cement screeds. Particularly suitable as an adhesion promoter and surface sealer beneath Sika® Level products, enhancing the bond and integrity of the underlayment when applied onto porous substrates. | Suitable on OSB and plywood
Advantages: Can be diluted | Water-based and solvent-free | Penetrates substrate to reduce outgassing and formation of bubbles in the underlayment | Prevents water loss from the underlayment into the substrate | Quick-drying and fast film formation to increase productivity | Effectively seals concrete surfaces in a single, economic operation | Low VOC and low odor.
Packaging: 1 US gal. jug and 5 US gal. jug
SIKA® LEVEL-02 EZ PRIMER
Special Acrylic Primer for use on sound, smooth and non-porous substrates in interior areas. Applied prior to the use of Sika® Level products on epoxy, ceramic tiles, old vinyl, linoleum and rubber coverings.
Where to Use: Many tight substrates like- terrazzo, ceramic tiles, natural stone | Old substrates with water resistant adhesive residues | Fully-bonded old elastic coverings | Old sealed/coated substrates | Epoxy moisture barrier | Metal | LVT, PVT.
Advantages: Provides optimum adhesion | No dilution required | Quick dry time | Low VOC | Solvent free | Suitable for application on subfloor radiant system | Low consumption of material
Packaging: 1 gal. pail