Thinsets & Mortars
TEC 3N1 Performance Mortar
A lightweight premium mortar that combines polymer modified, medium bed and non-sag features into one high-performance mortar. For use over plywood, cementitious surfaces and other substrates.
- Best for heavy and large format tile.
- Non-slip for large tile and stone wall applications.Non-slip for large tile and stone wall applications.
- Non-slump for heavy tile and stone floor applications.
- Extended open time for maximum adjustability.
- Formulated with Easy Trowel Technology™ for superior handling.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and A118.15 specifications
- Provides 50 lb. coverage in a 30 lb. bag.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
- Contains 6% pre-consumer recycled content and zero VOC.
- Available in 30 lb. bags.
TEC Sturdi Flex™ Thin Set Mortar
A reliable, general purpose mortar for basic installations over plywood, cementitious surfaces and other substrates.
- Good handling characteristics.
- Meets ANSI A118.4 and A118.11 shear bond specifications.
- Acceptable for bonding porcelain and ceramic tile.
- Contains 7% pre-consumer recycled content and zero VOC.
- Available in 50 lb. bags.
Mapei Ultraflex LFT
Premium, large-format tile mortar with polymer
Ultraflex LFT is a premium, nonsag medium-bed and thin-set mortar for large-format and heavy tile and stone for interior/exterior floor, wall and countertop installations. This mortar has a high content of unique dry polymer, resulting in excellent adhesion to the substrate and tile. It is formulated with Easy Glide Technology™ for ease of application.
Mapei Ultraflex 1
Professional tile mortar with polymer
Ultraflex 2 is a professional-grade, single-component, high-performance, polymer-modified thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installations of ceramic, porcelain and dimensional natural-stone tile. This mortar has a high content of unique dry polymer, resulting in excellent adhesion to the substrate and tile. Ultraflex 2 meets or exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 requirements when mixed with water. Ultraflex 2 can be used for interior and exterior installations of tile in most residential floor and wall applications. In commercial applications, use on interior floor and wall installations and exterior floors.
Premium tile mortar
Kerabond is a premium-grade dry-set mortar for use in most interior, exterior, residential and light commercial floor and wall applications. This premium dry-set mortar is part of the Kerabond/Keralastic™ high-performance mortar system.
PermaFlex® 300 LHT Mortar
NEW! TEC® PermaFlex® 300 LHT Mortar is a one-component, Portland cement based tile mortar designed to set large format ceramic and stone tile firmly in place, without lippage or shrinkage, for interior and exterior floor applications over concrete where the embedded thickness is between 3⁄32"-1⁄2" (2.4 mm-12mm).
PermaFlex® 300 LHT Mortar may be used for the installation of procelain tile, ceramic tile, quarry tile, non-moisture sensitive natural stone*, cement tile, pavers, and high bottom lugged tile.
* All natural stone should be tested to be sure discoloration does not occur.
- Polymer-modified, just add water
- Can be used for bedding thickness 3⁄32"-1⁄2" (2.4 mm-12 mm)
- Helps overcome irregularities in tile thickness
- Good workability
- Interior or exterior concrete floor applications only
- ANSI A118.4 and ISO 13007 C2
- Contributes to LEED® project points
- VOC 0
PermaSet® 200 Flooring Mortar
Flexible, Cementitious Membrane for Waterproofing and Protecting Concrete and Masonry
Mapelastic is a cementitious membrane that waterproofs concrete and masonry. It also offers protection against chemical attack from de-icing salts, sulfates, and carbon dioxide.
Large-Format Floor Tile Mortar
Professional, Large-and-Heavy-Tile Mortar with Polymer, for Floors
Large-Format Floor Tile Mortar is a polymer-enriched (“modified”), large-and-heavy-floor-tile mortar (formerly “medium-bed mortar”) and thin-set mortar for floor applications of large-format tile. It is used to install ceramic tile, porcelain tile, quarry tile, Saltillo tile and natural-stone tile. Large-Format Floor Tile Mortar is designed to give better support under large-format tile.
QUIKRETE® Mortar Mix (No. 1102) is a blend of masonry cement and graded sand , designed to meet ASTM C 270 for Type N Mortar. Just add water.
40 lb. bags - 80 per pallet
60 lb. bags - 56 per pallet
80 lb. bags - 42 per pallet
Use For Construction & Repair of Brick, Block & Stone:
- Tuck-pointing mortar joints